I have many things I love. I look at way too many things to keep them straight in my lil’ head.
This week I am totally obsessed with: Adult and kid DIYactivities/crafts!
I already posted about 5 activities I plan to do with my son and nieces and nephews while we all gather at the ranch. You can see that post here.
Sites I have been obsessively looking through this week are (links in this post to give credit and traffic): How About Orange, PaperMatrix, Mr. Printables, Flax and Twine, Ambrosia Creative
What else is on my radar this week: in no particular order or rank.
This is so COOL! All my mished and mashed magnets will need to take a side seat or find a new home once I sit down and do this project. I think it would be super cool to have Z (my lil’ guy) pick the pictures he likes.
2. DIY Gold Ring Necklaces from Flax & Twine seen through Creature Comforts. I think whoever my Christmas “person” (lack of words for this one) will be, should it be a female, will get one of these. I would wear it, would they? I think it takes a lot of courage to make a handmade gift and give it to someone. They are way more thoughtful and meaningful (IMO only).
3. Any of the paper projects from PaperMatrix – a true artist! I have seen these projects through How About Orange and went to the blog and I am in total AWE. New follower!
I chose one for now that I would like to try my hand at – Balloon #1
4. The Monthers - printable calendars for kids from Mr. Printables - I am now a follower/subscriber. How cute and creative are these! I am going to print out August for Z since this is a big month for us! I think he will totally love it. He totally gets my “craft”sessions – he is always telling me what to sew and make next.
5. Map of the USA Jigsaw puzzle from Mr. Printables. When I print it and mount it I think I will use thinner foamcore board. I like white edges!
6. I made myself a new purse, wallet, coin purse, and personal item pouch – which I will do a separate post later, complete with links to the tutorials I used for guidance.
These are on my To Do List for the next coming weeks. They should be great fun and somewhat time consuming – I am up for it though!